Listning ID 416546
Rink cutter chopper MaxiCut DAL-BO (Denmark)
MaxiCut is the original machine which is designed for shallow stubble tillage to facilitate subsequent processing of the soil or planting by no-till technology. The secret to the effectiveness of Maxicut is its design and high quality Assembly units. In General, the agronomic benefits from the use of the chopper Maxicut are as follows:
* The unit Padre residues and partially processes the upper layer of the soil, cuts the stalks, stomps and leaves them on the surface in close contact of plants with soil that accelerates microbial activity in the upper soil layer
* Cutting and shredding stalks with a reliable means of mechanical control of pests and diseases, particularly the cultivation of maize unit Maxicut destroys risktaking corn borer pest of maize.
* Alignment and uniform distribution of the residues on the surface of the field.
* Localization of foci of water, wind and air erosion.
* To promote the accumulation of soil moisture.
* Zarobki organic and mineral fertilizers accelerate the process of decomposition of plant residues and green manure.
* Provoke germination of weeds, thereby contributing to their subsequent wymarzony.
Itself the working body of the chopper MaxiCut is a metal drum with a diameter of 610 mm and a wall thickness of 7 mm, which is attached to plate knives, With a working height of 100 mm, which is the total work roll diameter 810 mm. skladac the heavy duty blades are made of steel and undergo a specific treatment, which enables them bravely to fight against abrasive wear, extending the lifetime of the rink.
Core niche Kotka can be filled with water to increase the specific pressure on the ground, thus adjusting the aggressiveness of the work and adapting the unit to moisture fields. The massiveness of the drum makes use of a hardened metal axles with a diameter of 70 mm, double roller bearings high capacity dual mangenie seals. Suspension axis of the drum on the basis of heavy-duty damper cushion, integrated in misthi space allows to absorb vibrations and creates a cushioning effect, which in turn significantly reduces the load on bearings and ensures smooth operation of the rink hectare per hectare.
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2020 Agro server | Free Agro-classified of Ukraine in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.